It’s About The Journey!
- Have you ever experienced the blunt force trauma of life?
- Have you ever been in a desperate place, where you never thought you would be able to hope again, breath again, believe again or recover?
- Do you want to stop “just existing” and live fully alive?
There is an epic battle going on for your heart and God is pursuing you. When God takes us on a journey to help us re-discover who we really are in Him, a significant part of that process is discovering our heart. Finding the real and true heart He placed inside of us.
The challenge God faces in rescuing us is we have no idea how captive we are and how desperate we are. Rescuing the human heart is the hardest mission in the world. He is after our hearts!
I know all to well the impact of loosing one’s balance on the beams of prosperity, power, and position.
My own failure to recognize the warning signs cost me my marriage and more. Step into my story and discover what happens when a life has a head on collision with a broken world!
I am a father, author, teacher, speaker and the founder of Heartstone Journey. I am a committed follower of Jesus Christ who has made it my life’s mission to see all who are hurting, lost, or disillusioned, find their redemption and restoration from a God who can, and will, rebuild the lost dreams of their fallen hearts. To help people live courageously from their hearts!
I am the author of the book, Heartstone: A Journey out of the midnight of my soul.
On The Air
Click to listen
If you are new to Heartstone Journey, you might want to start with the top monthly articles. Here are the top three in each category:
- What I Learned From Jumping Out Of A Plane
- How To Take Charge Of Your Life With Simple Math
- What Kids Can Teach Us About Brotherhood
- How Ice Fishing Exposed The Need For More Margin In My Life
- How A Quadriplegic Taught Me How To Run!
Life can often present us with circumstances we never anticipated. The unfortunate truth is that we all have to navigate these difficult seasons with little understanding, not much experience, and a willingness to learn more about ourselves than we wanted to know. This is my personal blog and its focused on a journey we are all too familiar with, the journey of life!